Try Google Workspace
With Up to 10 Users
Google Workspace is a flexible collaboration & productivity solution for an ever-changing work environment
Find out why millions of businesses worldwide use Google Workspace
Google Workspace Free Trial: Enter or Request a Domain
During the free trial signup process, Google will ask you to either enter a domain you own or purchase a domain.
Note: Using an existing domain name does not mean that you are committing to linking that domain to Google Workspace.
If you do not yet have a domain for your business but have been meaning to get one, you can request a domain during the signup process by selecting the second radio button. Domain pricing is as low as $12 USD per year.
Whether you have established business email addresses or are starting the transition from Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, or Comcast mail to corporate email addresses, you’ll find that Google Workspace is an easy-to-use and productive experience for your users.
Business Productivity Tools
The Google Workspace email and apps experience will be almost identical for anyone who has used consumer Gmail and its related productivity tools. Workspace applications include:
- Gmail – includes Tasks, Contacts, and Keep
- Calendar – with built-in online appointment booking
- Docs – a sophisticated word editor with pageless functionality
- Sheets – powerful spreadsheets that can connect to external data sources
- Slides – presentations that can include audio, video, and charts from Sheets
- Drawings – quickly create diagrams that you can share or insert into Docs
- Drive – secure file sharing with sophisticated admin controls
- Meet – video conferencing, all inside the browser
- Chat – instant messaging with anyone who has a Google account
- Forms – for polls, surveys, and website visitor conversion to leads
- Jamboard – real-time collaboration and brainstorming with separate hardware options
- Sites – develop microsites or intranets
You and your users can access all of these apps on your mobile device.
Administrators can get online support from community experts, chatbots, and customer service representatives.
Is Workspace Right For Your Size Organization?
Businesses of any scale — ranging from sole proprietors to large enterprises — use Google Workspace.
The largest customer segment is businesses with between 100 and 1,000 employees. The next largest segment is organizations with under 100 employees.
join the over 6 million businesses that are using google workspace
What’s the per-user cost at the end of the free trial?
There are four Google Workspace pricing plans.
- Business Starter – $6 USD per user per month
- Business Standard – $12 USD per user per month
- Business Plus – $18 USD per user per month
- Enterprise – for businesses with over 300 users
Each successive edition includes more storage and features. With the Flexible Plan, which is the default plan for the first three editions, users can be removed at any time without penalty.
After you sign up for a free trial, up to 10 users can use the account to explore all the features of Google Workspace, including business email and online storage. Google Meet & Google Chat can also be tested.